Mar 8, 2011

Lip Stuff


When I was a teenager when us girls had dry lips, we would ask our sisters or friends, "Do you have any lip stuff?" This is what I made. This is more like a gloss.
For young women's tonight I am teaching them how to make this.

In a bowl scoop desired amount of Vaseline and place in a microwave for about 30 seconds (So it is more workable)

Then add:
A sprinkle of Kool-Aid, Jello, or powdered drink mix (You can use any flavor you would like. Through my research they said they wouldn't recommend using lemonade) that has been mixed with a few drops of water. Kool-Aid is a bit sour if you accidentally lick it.

Mix really well.

Then add:
3 drops of Vitamin E oil.

Mix again.
Store in desired container. I got my containers in the material section at walmart. I guess they are bead containers.

To set it up place in fridge for about 10 minutes.



Recipe by: Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...