Apr 15, 2011

Rocky Mountain Cookies

The other day I had some yummy cookies & I recognized they had rice crispy cereal in them. It reminded me of Rocky Mountain Cookies. So, this is my own version of them.
Ingredients:
3/4 C. sugar
1/2 C. brown sugar
1/2 C. butter
1/2 C. cream cheese (I used fat free)
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 C. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
Dash of salt
1 1/2 C. oats
2 C. Rice Crispy Cereal
1 1/2 C. chocolate chips

In a large bowl combine sugars, butter, & cream cheese. Add eggs, & vanilla. Sift together dry ingredients with a whisk in a separate bowl. Then add to wet ingredients. Fold in oats, cereal, & chocolate chips.
Roll in Tbsp. size balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Let sit for 3 minutes after getting out of the oven. (They will be easier to remove). Cool on a cooling rack.
Recipe by: Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...