Nov 16, 2010

Cheese cake in a jar



On our ziggycafts.blogspot.com my sister posted a link for pumpkin cream pie in a jar like this. I thought, "Why not do cheesecake in a jar?" So, I did and the girls I gave them to loved them. I did Cherry Cheesecake and Blueberry cheesecake.

For the Graham Cracker Crust:

Crush 1 1/2 Pkg.s graham crackers in a food processor, (or in a ziplock bag and a rolling pin)
In a bowl put crumbs with 3 Tbsp. sugar and 1/4 C. melted butter. Stir until well incorporated.
Press in the bottoms of 8 small, clean jars
Put on a pan and bake in the oven at 350 for 6-8 minutes.

Cheesecake filling:
1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 C. lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla
1 Tbsp. pie filling juice, to tint and flavor a bit

Beat together until smooth.
Gently spoon in jars.

Fill the rest of the jars with your favorite pie filling. Top with lid and a cute ribbon. I just made labels on my computer and glued on. Chill until given.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love it Becky! Those turned out sooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...