Jan 21, 2011

Crepes or Swedish Pancakes


Last Sunday I decided to make these for my family before church. I have always loved Swedish Pancakes. My oldest Son loves bread, pancakes, rolls, bagels, etc. So I knew he would dig these. He couldn't get enough of them. My other kids loved them too and so did my hubby.

In a large bowl add:
4 eggs
2 tsp. oil
1 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 C. milk
1 C. flour

Whisk. Spray a pan with cooking oil. Pour a thin layer of batter in a heated pan using a measuring cup. Pick pan up and move around so the bottom is completely covered. Flip over after liquid is solid. Lightly brown. Can fill with fruit or whipped cream and roll up. Can also be eaten with syrup on top.
Makes 9-10 large crepes. 

Recipe by:
Madison High School Home Economics

Filling:
In a bowl add:
2 C. raspberry yogurt
1 C. Raspberries

Sprinkls with Powdered sugar. 

Recipe by: Becky



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...