May 22, 2011

Oatmeal cup cookies



I got this recipe from my neighbor. She brought them by on a day I needed extra comfort. They temporarily did the job. :)

These were actually a different kind of cookie. I had never made these before. It was fun!

Ingredients: 
1 lb. butter (4 sticks)
2 C. sugar
2 C. brown sugar
4 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
4 1/2 C. flour
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. baking powder
2 C. chocolate chips (or white chocolate, that's what I used)
5 C. oatmeal
2 bags of candy-kisses, mini Reese's buttercups, Rollo's, etc.

Mix softened butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla well. Sift dry ingredients together, then add to wet ingredients. Add Oatmeal & chocolate chips.

Roll into 2 Tbsp. size balls and place in greased muffin tins, or 1 Tbsp. size balls for mini muffin tins.

Bake at 400 degrees for 7-8 minutes. When you remove the cookies from the oven immediately press down candy in the middle of each cookie.


Cool. Remove from pan with a spoon. Cool on cooling rack.


I cut this recipe in half and it still makes plenty!

Recipe by my neighbor: Kristen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...