Feb 27, 2013

Hamburger Stroganoff



1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 Onion, diced
1/8 c. butter
1 T. flour
1/2 lb. hamburger (I use 1 lb of hamburger because that is the package size I have)
Parsley
Cooked Noodles (I use elbow macaroni)

Fry ground beef, drain off fat.  Add all ingredients except noodles.  Stir.  Simmer 15 minutes.  Serve over cooked noodles or toast.  I mix the noodles and everything together.

Enjoy!

This is actually Karen Bingham's recipe. It is out of a box elder county fair book i got before we moved to Honeyville,  small world!

To freeze:
Place the noodle & sauce mixture in a 9X13 pan. Cover with tinfoil.

To use: Thaw in fridge, cook in 350* oven for 30 min. (or until hot).

Recipe submitted by: Sharon Lorimer

Becky Said, "My family loved this recipe. I have a couple kids that just love noodles. We actually spread grated cheese over top before we placed in the oven. At the end of the cooking process, take tinfoil off for a few minutes. It was yummy!"





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...