Oct 27, 2010

Pumpkin Brownies

Picture from Taste of Home Website

Best thing ever!

One of the girls at work made these and brought them into work, while they were still warm. They are SO DELICIOUS! I made her email me the recipe. I haven't tried to make them myself but it doesn't seem too hard. Just wanted to share this yummy yummy treat. You can make them in a 9x13 pan or on a cookie sheet. I'm posting the measurements for the 9x13 pan.

Pumpkin Brownies
4 eggs
1 2/3 cups sugar
1 c. oil (veg or canola)
16 oz. pumpkin can
2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 tsp. baking soda
Mix eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin. Add dry ingredients. Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Frosting
3 oz. cream cheese
1/2 c butter
1 tsp vanilla
3 c. powdered sugar

Frost once the cake has cooled.

Recipe from: Lindsay (Becky's Friend)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...