Mar 14, 2011

Barbecue Chicken

We had this for lunch/dinner yesterday after church. I just put it in the crock pot before church in the morning and when we come home, it was all ready. I love opening the door and smelling the great aromas of our delicious meal waiting for us. I know this doesn't look too appetizing, but it is!

In the crock-pot on high add:
4 lrg. raw chicken breasts
1 C. barbecue sauce
1 (20 oz) can pineapple chunks and juice
2 C. carrots, peeled and chopped
I added broccoli, but my husband didn't like it. If you want to add it just add 2 C., chopped
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. Original Mrs. Dash
Cover and cook for 5 hours.
Take chicken breast out and shred with two forks or chop with a knife.
Add back into crock pot and stir.
Serve over rice.

Recipe by: Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...