Aug 26, 2014

Pumpkin Pancakes

 These Pumpkin pancakes turned out so delicious! Do you know what else would make them even more delicious? Chocolate chips. I ran out. :( 
My pumpkin pancakes have always been a little on the doughy side, until I found a recipe from Six Sisters Stuff. They added a secret ingredient to help them not be doughy...pancake mix. So, I made up my own recipe from that idea.


While pan is heating up prepare ingredients in a large bowl by adding:
3 C. pancake mix
1 1/2 C. water
1 1/2 C. milk (I used a 12 oz can of evaporated milk + 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar)
1 (15 oz) can pureed pumpkin
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg

Mix all ingredients together and ladle onto a hot buttered pan. Do a circle motion on top of each pancake to flatten a bit. Cook until golden brown on both sides.

Serve with yogurt, maple syrup, & fruit.





Recipe by: Becky






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...