Sep 20, 2010

Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes


I've been using whole wheat now for about a year instead of white flour. It makes such a difference in the way I feel! I usually use white wheat because it isn't as dense as red. I have been using this recipe for awhile and enjoy it after a long run!


whole wheat pancakes:

2 cups wheat flour

1/2 tsp. salt

6 tsp. baking powder

4 tsp. sugar

4 eggs

2 1/2 cups milk

6 tbsp. veg. oil-to make better thinner

(this is doubled and makes about 15 pancakes, so if you want less just 1/2 it)

pour onto skillet then add fresh or frozen blueberries- about six to eight per pancake


Eat with syrup, applesauce, yogart, or other fresh fruit, also great with my Kneader's Buttermilk syrup! yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...