Aug 10, 2014

Homemade Chocolate Pudding


I have been making this special recipe for years. I got it from my mother-in-law. This is something we make on special occasions (and every Sunday if we can help it). Ha ha! It is such a yummy dessert. You won't regret making it, trust me!

In a nonstick pot whisk together:

3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1/2 C. sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
4 Tbsp. Cornstarch
1 Tbsp. Flour
2 whole eggs
2 egg yolks

Turn on heat to Medium and whisk in:

4 C. milk (I like to use evaporated milk from the can)

Whisk until smooth and keep stirring until it becomes thick and a creamy pudding.

Take off heat and add:

2 Tbsp. Coconut oil (You can add butter instead if you wish)
1 tsp. vanilla

Whip until creamy.
Serve hot or cold.

Recipe by: Becky Jones

Tweaked from a recipe given to me by Kathy Jones.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...